More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crayman Crayman

Who do you ask?

Your workmate, Nate.

You wanted to ask your brother, but you knew that Nate could be a party animal...

The next morning you messaged the group chat which included Nate, your brother and Stan .Stan was one of the workmates you didn't really get along with, but he and Nate were close. They were meeting up at Nate's house at 10:00 AM. You watched Emily get dressed and leave, and soon after you did the same. It didn't take long before you arrived at Nate's house. He owned the small three bedroom house from an inheritance and refused to downsize, even though he lived alone. He always called it his 'Bachelor Cave', and insisted for it to be the usual hangout, which by default it always was anyway.

As you parked your car on the roadside, you quickly spotted Jacob's and Stan's cars, which meant you were the last to arrive. You walked up to the door and let yourself in. The three guys were eating McDonalds at the table and chatting about some boring sport.

You walked up and interrupted them.

"What's going on?" You asked as you grabbed the bag of food and took out a McMuffin.

"Stan is raving about Lebron again." Your brother explained.

"Forget I asked." You said. It was a boring subject to you and you couldn't care less. You looked at Nate and remembered what you needed to ask.

"Hey Nate, I was thinking last night..." You began.

"Don't think too hard man, you'll hurt yourself." Stan chimed in with his shit joke.

"Yeah sure." You dismissed him with a wave of your hand and continued to speak with your workmate.

"I want you to plan my Buck's Night." You said.

He looked at you nonchalantly then grinned.

"I knew you'd ask me. We're going to get destroyed." He said.

"Nothing too insane." You warned.

"Fuck that, if Nate's planning it then we're going to zero memories of the night!" Stan exclaimed excitedly. You didn't really want him to come along.

You gave him a half-hearted smile as you scrunched up the McMuffin wrapper and tossed it back into the bag. You spent the next few hours chatting idly with the guys and eventually decided to go home. You said your goodbyes then left. You soon pulled up to your house and saw that Emily was already home. You found her on the lounge, watching tv. She looked up and gave you a drowsy smile. You guessed that she probably had a few wines.

"Hey honey." You greeted her.

"Hey. Come at watch tv with me..." She said, patting the lounge next to herself slowly.

"Alright, real quick..." You replied as you sat down. She nestled against you and began to rub your chest idly with a hand. You ran your hand up and down her back as you watched daytime tv. You soon felt her hand on your leg, rubbing up closer to your groin. She leant up and whispered on your ear.

"I'm glad you're back... I want this..." She purred as she gripped onto your now swelling member. As you were about to allow her to mount you, you remembered her phone conversation from the night before and you wondered whether you should take control in this case.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)