More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

What's next?

Your sister walks in

-Horny and I don’t want to write other things right now so whatever (hopefully i don’t screw up second person)

You were about to get up and go when In walked Caris, you’re twin sister.

“What are you doing?” her angry gaze momentarily passed over you, seeing the phone grasped in your fingers “We’re going to be late if you get distracted by one of those disgusting games again.”

Truly, she looked like your feminine half. Brown hair that lightly bounced just below her shoulders, slightly wet from her morning shower. “Slim” would be a proper word to describe her. From her small tits that just barely swelled down to the waist that she tried so hard to maintain and then hips just wide enough to match the rest of her. The only defining feature about your sister that possibly separated her from the rabble was the luster of her skin, soft and supple at a glance. Her face would be mildly cute if she wasn't making such a horrendous face at the moment.

Her green eyes flared with anger as she turned to fully face you now.

“Did you hear me? GET OFF YOUR PHONE!”

You roll your eyes, getting a little thrill out of how annoyed the move seems to make her.

She’s making such a hilarious pose, standing straight with fists bunched up. Maybe if she had an ounce of muscle on her then you’d be scared but if anything it just looked like a petulant child who had just been denied her cookie.

The camera portion of the app had already been opened as you’d messed with the thing and so you turned it up, looking at the image, appreciating just how hopelessly small your sister looked like that.

“No you don’t fucker!” she growled, stomping her way over, clearly perturbed at being recorded.

“Hmmm….” you scroll through the list of sliders that had just appeared, thinking that perhaps the app would modify the picture to match whatever you adjust.

What do you adjust?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)