More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who approaches?

Your sister, Sarah.

The night you had been bitten was the last night in a cycle. It was one full month latter before you realized the dog bite that should have killed you, was in fact, the only reason you were alive. The latent healing abilities of shapeshifters had let you heal much faster than you otherwise would have. You had opted to take a couple weeks off from college to heal at home, and that had been your family’s downfall.

The first night of the next cycle, He came into existence. Not wanting any rivals for territory, He killed your father, and your mother. She had not survived the bite to her neck, but your younger sister had. The next night He claimed Her as His mate.

That was three months ago. Ever since, Sarah and you had been traveling on backroads, about as far from civilization as you could get. What had happened to your family was labeled by the authorities as a freak wild animal attack. But you knew the truth. He ruined your life.

Sarah and you hadn’t talked that much since it had all happened, but you think that she was getting a better handle on her wolf than you were. Two or three times a month you would black out as He took over, but Sarah said that she could remember everything, and had described the sensations as “backseat driving in your own skull”.

The first month, on the first morning you woke up next to her naked body, which was also covered in blood. She ran away after waking up, and you didn’t see her again until you met back up at your truck the morning after the third night.

Last month you didn’t see her once. It was a little strange then that you could smell her scent coming from the same direction that you heard branches snapping.

What’s her mood

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)