More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

What’s her mood

Pissed and horny

Stepping through the branches, was Sarah’s similarly naked and blood-covered body. Though neither of you had ever gotten too out of shape, the constant physical activity had been good for your physiques, and despite not actually being into girls you appreciated the aesthetic of her toned muscles and abs. You could tell by the expression on her face that she wasn’t in a good mood.

You stood to your feet in preparation for this confrontation, but Sarah knocked you back down to the ground before you could catch your balance. She planted her feet on either side of your shoulders, and sat herself down on your chest. Out in the wilds, neither of you had felt the need to keep yourselves trimmed up as pubic, stomach, and armpit hair all grew back the night after a transformation (though not leg hair, strangely enough). She spread her legs wide so that you had an unobstructed view of her privates.

From within her hairy cunt, you could see a thin, watery substance leaking out of her, and you tried not to think too hard about what it was.

“You, Jane, are a terrible lover. Did you know that?” you hear from above you, “So very selfish and needy,” you feel her fingers gently stroke through your hair, “You knotted me, like, five times last night, and somehow I didn’t cum once.”

“Knotted? Since when did wolves have thumbs for ropes?” you ask. Sarah’s face scrunches up, before you feel claws in the back of your head, and are suddenly smothered in cunt juice. You struggle as best as you can, but her grip is like iron. Your face is soon coated in grool, and you are gasping for breath. When she is satisfied, Sarah slams your head back hard enough you see stars.

“Not only that, but you don’t do nearly enough foreplay,” she continues as if you hadn’t said anything. “So here’s the deal. You make me me feel something and I’ll see if there’s any room in my cold dead heart for you. Capisce?” Still reeling from the blow to your head, you out a nod.

She adjusts herself, so that her feet are under your shoulders, and her leaky pussy is situated just over your mouth.

“Just so you know, I’m not letting up til I cum at least once,” she says before planting herself firmly on your face, burying your mouth and nose in her musk.

How do you satisfy her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)