More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghastlyghost ghastlyghost

Who are you going to use your power on?

Your sister's friend Claire

As you began brainstorming, you hear the front door open from downstairs. Peeking out of your room, you notice your sister Ashley and her friend Claire just got back from school themselves. Ashley was your younger sister by about a year. She's quite the bookworm and you two have always gotten along well. Some of your friends have thought Ashley was a sort of nerdy cute, and you feel like you've had to beat them away with a fly swatter at times.

Claire is Ashley's best friend all the way back from freshman year of high school... and someone you've had your eyes on for a while too. She has a short and average build, with the exception being her absolutely massive rack. She doesn't often flaunt it, and that combined with her blonde pixie cut and cute yet sharp face gave her a special charm. Of course, you would never dream of actually doing anything with Claire, partly because you didn't feel like you had a shot and partly because Ashley would beat you to a pulp if you tried. But with these powers...

Ashley and Claire began heading upstairs, and you quickly shut your door. Your heart was pounding; what should you do? This seems like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Hearing some chatter, you press your ear against your door as your breaths get heavier.

"I just need to go to the bathroom real quick, then we'll start on the project." Claire spoke, and you felt your cock twitch. She was most likely going to the bathroom right next to your bedroom; this could be your chance! You slowly opened your door in time to see Claire walk right past, seemingly not noticing you. She was wearing a black top, gray cardigan, and tight jeans. You couldn't help but gaze at her chest; her breasts looked enormous on her frame. You concentrate, attempting to turn into a ghost again... but instead a small ethereal wisp pops out from your chest.

"Huh?" You mutter in confusion, but you have no time to react as the wisp darts off and flies into Claire's mouth! You watch in shock as she reaches for her throat and begins gagging for a bit, before her eyes glow purple for a second and her arms go limp. The glow fades as her eyes appear to go back to normal. Claire shakes her head and looks down... and your jaw almost hits the floor as she starts groping her own breasts through her top!

"Claire? You alright?" You hear Ashley yell from down the hall.

"I'm fine, just a cough!" Claire answered back, her lips curling into a devious smile as she began rubbing between her legs. Suddenly, she turned and locked eyes with you. You were too stunned to react as she quickly her way into your room, closing the door behind her.

"This power's fucking awesome, dude!" Claire laughed differently than you had heard her giggle before. She tossed off her cardigan and kicked off her sneakers before crashing on your bed.

"What the hell's going on?" You ask, dumbfounded. All you knew was that a strange ghostly wisp flew down Claire's throat, and now she was feeling herself up on your own bed. Claire seemed more than happy to respond with the details about your "clone" power, intermittently staring at herself through her phone's front camera and feeling up her legs.

"...So she really won't remember this happened?" You sit next to Claire, nervously inching closer.

"Only if you don't want her to." She grinned in response. "Anyways," Claire jerked you towards her, and she got on top of you. "We both know what we really want here." You certainly didn't protest as she tantalizingly began to remove her top, getting caught on her breasts for a second before the black shirt also fell on the floor. "Looks wonderful from this point of view." Claire quipped, marveling at the wonderful cleavage in her striped green bra. Only for a second though, as she deftly unhooked the back of the bra and you got to see Claire in her full topless glory.

"Wow, these are REALLY nice..." You and Claire both marvel at her exposed rack, each of the pillowy mounds nearly the size of her head. "This is amazing!" she squeals, jiggling her tits and squishing them together. The possessed Claire seemed to be just as amazed as you were at this sight, and you felt your dick ache, begging to be released.

"Can I...?" You stutter, unable to put the words together; you'd never dream of asking Claire this. She looks up from her boobs with a mischievous smile.

"Help yourself!" That was all you needed to hear before you took a generous handful of each of her breasts, barely able to get a good grip. As you play with her rack, Claire slides her hands down to her legs and ass. "She's got a very nice form... shame she has a kinda flat ass." She remarked. You weren't paying attention, however, as you turned your attention to her nipples, giving each one a big tug. This elicited a surprised yelp from Claire, and her face began to flush as you stared at each other wordlessly for what felt like forever. The silence was broken by a fierce French kiss from Claire which you happily reciprocated. Over the next several minutes you both stripped naked and fully explored Claire's body in a heated frenzy. It all came to a head with Claire on her back and you thrusting into her cunt.

"Mmmmmf, it's soooo good..." Claire moaned, playing with one of her mammoth breasts and holding the other to her mouth. This visual helped you speed things up, and after only a few more seconds you came what felt like buckets inside of her. "Claire" also seemed to be gently writhing and contorting in ecstasy, her face one of pure bliss. After grabbing a few paper towels to clean your dick, Claire got up, showing the same uncharacteristic enthusiasm as before.

"That was the best fucking thing ever!" Claire nearly shouted in excitement. She looked so much more attractive, you thought, all red and sweaty compared to her usual cool and reserved self. "What's next?"

Her question caught you off-guard. "What do you mean?" You said.

"Who's next, I mean." She ran a hand through her hair while lifting one of her breasts. "We both know there's tons of chicks from school we could visit, not to mention all of Ashley's other friends. Hell, we could probably pick up a decent body off the streets! You oughta know that you can possess people yourself, too."

The thought of controlling someone like your clone was controlling Claire right now gave you a second wind. Claire stood up, slapped herself firmly on the ass with a giggle and began redressing. Except for the bra, which she merely glanced at and tossed into your closet. "For safekeeping." she winked, putting on her black shirt and cardigan.

You just had sex, but your libido was absolutely through the roof. Your clone was right; there's no shortage of people you'd like to test your powers on and get to know more intimately. The sight of Claire in front of you still lazily feeling herself up was also quite appealing...

What's next? Rather, who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)