More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

what next?

Your ride is here

He heard a honk outside and looked out the window to see his BFF Charlie drive up in his car.

He grabbed his things, said goodbye to his parents and ran out the door and jumped into the car.

“Morning boyfriend.” Charlie said.

“Hey bestie…” Sam said before looking over his shoulder.

“Morning Tommy.” He said to its occupant, his other friend (And Charlie’s cousin) Tommy.

“It’s Thomas…” he said “I will not let the Matriarchy belittle me by making me sound cutesy…”

Tommy was a masculinist. A loud masculinist. The annoyingly loud kind. The kind who blamed every single thing that was wrong with the world on “The Woman.” From men earning less than women in the workforce, to the fact the day before the cafeteria had run out of grape Jell-O…

“Can’t you just say ‘hi’ like everyone else?” Sam asked

“I am not a sheep.”

“No, you’re more like a screaming goat…” Sam muttered under his breath as Charlie started driving.

“Sam, when are your parents going to let you take the driving test?”

“When it’s convenient for them.” He said. Charlie had been given this car by his parents at his Sweet 16 and got his driving license within about a month.

Sam’s parents, who actually had more money than Charlie’s… got him a savings bond for college. They wouldn’t even get him a new phone till their contract was up.

They pulled up outside the school and walked inside. Charlie was front and center, strutting his stuff before all the girls. Tommy was off to one side, glaring at everyone, while Sam just chugged along on Charlie’s other side, looking like someone had just told him his dog died.

Hows School?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)