More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

Your neighbors

You pace around your room thinking about who to possess first. You don't want to try anything too risky just yet so your choice of target needs to be right. As you think about this you see her. Outside your window, sunbaking in a tight red bikini is your hot neighbour Heather. Her large breasts fill out her bikini, her long black hair behind her as she tans on her back. She sits up, ties her hair lazily into a pony tail and lays on her stomach and tans her back. Her ass isn't the largest you've seen but it's cute none the less. Definitely deserving of a spanking.

"Only one way to find out if this thing works I guess" you mutter to yourself as you will yourself back into your ghost form and float over.

Still used to your non-corporeal form you float over slowly and admire the view in front of you. She is oblivious to your presence and you shamelessly admire her body. Feeling bold you decide to caress her scantily clad ass. You see goosebumps form on her skin and she looks behind a little surprised.

"What the hell..?" she murmurs before shrugging it off. "Must have been the wind."

You smile to yourself, this is too much fun! Gathering up the courage you lay into her and feel her jolt in surprise. Everything goes black for a moment but then you find yourself suddenly looking at a phone held in front of you. It worked!! Wow she has a lot of messages from guys you think to yourself as your scroll through her Instagram. Turning off the screen you decide it's time to get a proper view of your new body. Rolling onto your back you look down at the large mounds of flesh you now have attached to your chest.

"Holy shit..." You cover your mouth quickly as you hear your new voice. "Oh I have a new voice!"

Giving your breasts a playful squeeze you moan in surprise at the sudden pleasure that shoots through you and you feel your nipples harden slightly.

"Oh wow... So that's what that feels like.." you chuckle to yourself before pulling her phone out once more and deciding to film a little present for yourself.

"Hey Nick, it's Heather her. I just wanted to say that you are so fucking hot and you make me so horny..." your stolen fingers move down your body, squeezing your breast for a moment before trailing lower. "I want to suck your cock so fucking badly daddy." You bite your bottom lip as your fingers slide under your bikini bottom and tease your new pussy. "Oh my god you make me so wet... I want you to make me yours. Fuck me daddy ah!" You finger yourself slowly and end the video.

You type your number in and send the video to yourself before deleting all the evidence off of Heathers phone. Pulling your fingers out of your pussy you see how wet you are and you get a few ideas.

Do you explore Heather more in her room or do you leave her body and find someone better?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)