More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Who do you plan to use it on?

Your favorite porn star, Katana Kombat

You figure to go big or go home and try it out on someone you know you couldn’t get in a million years: Katana Kombat. You thought about her for a bit just like book said and felt satisfied with the length of the enchantment. (I must be a fucking idiot for even trying this but I wouldn’t mind seeing her in action). You went to your go to porn site and found that she had just posted a new video. You feel your erection instantly pitch a full tent in your pants. You quickly strip them off and grab some of your trusty lotion as you begin to gently glide along it slowly as you watch Katana take in her male pornstars dick. Oh how you wished that it was your own sliding in and out of the insatiable katana’s wet pussy. You decided to binge all of her scenes, leave comments on how sexy you thought she was and watched as many different scenes of her getting nailed every which way and even found scenes where she was two other girls. You could feel your orgasm approaching as you watched the camera zoom in on her face as she moaned her own orgasm.

(I know if I had a chance with you, Katana, I could make you moan just like that too.) You grabbed your nut rag and feel the strongest orgasm of your life release itself into the towel. You grunt and feel your erection spasm around in the towel. You lean back in your chair and feel your head soar as you close your laptop and laugh thinking you stood no chance at landing a sexy porn star like Katana. You slip your shorts back on and head to bed dreaming about having a chance to be with your dream babe. You dream about meeting up with her and telling her that she makes great work. She giggles and asks you how much you’ve seen and you confidently say, “Everything that you have ever been in. Not gonna lie I’m obsessed with your body of work.” She looks at you and says “Which body are you obsessed with?”

She moves in closer and you feel your lips about to press on hers when the sound of your phone alarm interrupts the moment. Your eyes open as you try to fall back asleep but you look at the time and you needed to get up since you set your alarm for later that you should have. You groan and decide to treat yourself since your dream with Katana was so vivid and you wanted to see her again. You open your laptop and see a pending notification, which normally you don’t see unless it’s for a new video. You see that unfortunately it’s not a new video of Katana, but a response to one of your comments. You had never received a response before and even thought maybe she had a social media specialist that handles it.

You open the comment with low expectations and see that it is a genuine response from her. Her comment read as followed,

I see someone had a busy night watching my complete collection of videos. I honestly appreciate every comment you left for me and I figure I could leave you with a gift for your kind words.

As you scroll down further, you see that there is a picture of her in a white tank top and floral mini skirt as she was flaunting quite a lot her legs barely keeping her ass cheeks covered up.

https://static-ca-cdn.eporner.com/gallery/CE/6D/6veOj6x6DCE/9898388-brazzers-katana-kombat-shower-radi-ho-015-cbfbc607bec11153faf19e9743925ffd.jpg

You examine the picture and find yourself even more enamored with her beauty. Something about seeing her clothed was just as sexy with her being naked. You see her comment was actually a few minutes prior and she may still be online.

Do you respond back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)