More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

What Do You Do?

Your brother texts you

Before you could think of something to do, you saw that you got a text from your own brother. So you decided to read what he wanted to say, so that you could continue with your OWN damn problems. Only for what his text said to shock you.

'Hey bro, I'm coming home early today. I left my wallet in my room, and I need it back so I can get the condoms and bang my girlfriend.' Was what he texted, and it was seconds ago.

'He has a girlfriend now!? Okay, relax John He's possibly just gonna dump her like he did last week.' You mentally tried to calm yourself, certain that he'd do exactly that. Break up, and move on to the next poor girl he... Flings... Himself at...

Now you had a feeling of dread, realizing that if he sees you like how you are now... You're pretty much going to be stuck like a chick for the rest of your life.

But you had to act fast, and before he gets home. You could try texting him, and telling him you had your girlfriend over. Which would buy you enough time to get out of this predicament. You could try and pretend to be your own girlfriend, and get him off your back by saying that you were out of the house. Which might just make things worse. OR... You could try and hide yourself in your closet, and see what he does when you're not home.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)