More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beastlyboy beastlyboy

What will you be?

Your a male wood nymph!

The thorns tear into your hands, and the black flowers' poisonous blue pollen puffs into the air in misty blue wisps. You work through the pain, pushing the bushes back into place. The poison would kill any other creature, but your a wood nymph so you only get the beautiful aroma with none of the side effects. The thorns however, rip into your hands terribly. You look down, and use your magic. The wounds heal up nicely! As a wood nymph you posses the power of life! You can make plants grow, and heal wounds.

The thorny Moon Lilies protect the secret cave entrance to the wood nymph glade. A magical oasis that would never be discovered. It is extremely rare for nymphs to leave. It is so rare in fact, that most creatures in the outside world don't even know that nymphs exist. If they saw you, they would likely think you a faun. You do have legs more resembling a faun. They are muscular, and covered in thick brown fur. Hooves allow you to sneak through brush with stealth. In terms of size, you are slightly smaller than most humans, despite being nearly 20 years old.

Humans, such strange creatures. Always getting in fights and wars. Nymphs are peaceful and never seek out . You prefer to stay hidden, peaceful, and safe. Only a special event could you to leave the safety of the glade, and it special occasion it is! You are leaving to find a special token, one that you can use to propose to your girl friend.

Your pointy ears perk up to listen for threats. Hearing nothing. You head out into the forest in the hopes of finding something special.

*** Now choose what creature you will encounter ***

Orc - Muscular monstrosities! Fierce in battle, they are known for their brutality. However, their blood lust pales in comparison to their other lusts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)