More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kire5613 kire5613

What is your gender and what goblin did you buy?

Your a male who ordered a female

You went for a female looking for a male. What it said is the chosen female goblin for me had black hair, orange eyes, big breasts, wide hips, and a huge ass.

The next day, you were just browsing online trying to forget your mistake of wasting money when there was a knock on the door. You opened the door and were shocked at what you saw.

It was the short goblin girl from the site. She looked gorgeous with her long black hair down past her shoulders. Her orange eyes were staring back at me as she stood in front of me. Her skin was smooth like porcelain and very white. She wore a tight black dress that showed off her curves. The dress had no sleeves or pantyhose and only covered up half her chest.

She smiled at you and said "Hello husband! My name is Kimdile and I'm so happy to meet you!"

You stumbled backward into the room saying "Uh-uh. No way."

"Yes, yes way. I am your wife now and we are married. You paid for me and I'm yours," she replied as she walked in and closed the door.

"This can't be real!" You said.

She tilted her head confused. "Did you not want me anymore?"

"It's just...I thought the site was a joke. I didn't think..." You trailed off a bit.

She giggled. "Oh, it was no joke. We goblins make it a business to sell us off to spouses who want them."

"But...why would you do that?" You asked.

Her smile got bigger. "We goblins are in great numbers and not always able to find happy lives. Since there are so many humans without spouses and wishing they did, we made it so we can make both sides happy. Luckily, we goblins are not very picky with who we are with. We don't care if our spouse is ugly or anti-social or whatever. So long as they give us a place to live and fuck us regularly, we are happy. Our ancestors have been doing this for centuries and we are perfectly fine with it. In fact, we love it."

"Wow. That is...a lot to take in."

"So no worries husband! I am here to make sure you are happy, your home is clean, your stomach is full and your balls are empty!" she purred.

"Um, yeah. Okay."

"Great! Let me unpack my things!" She said walking off to your bedroom to unpack.

Well, this was an interesting predicament. You didn't know how to feel about having a goblin wife. You couldn't deny that she was attractive but you weren't sure you could keep up with her needs. You didn't have much experience with women and not a lot of time either. But you did pay a lot of money and it's not like you have chances with any regular human girls so might as well see how this goes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)