More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fall Fall

Who do you see?

Your Master and a Bundle of Rags

Seeing the pair, you are surprised. You couldn't believe that you didn't even notice them until now! The figure on the left was the bundle of rags, and was as short as a goblin is. Every single part of it was completely covered and it used a a staff to stand idly. "What creature is this?", it said in a high-pitched voice, annoying to your ears. "It looks Elven, or maybe Drowish, but it feels...more ancient." "It's a Forgotten-Elf.". Answering the annoying bundle of rags was the other figure, a very tall man wearing pitch black armor that fully covered him, marked with countless corrupted sigils. On his chest was a odd crest that seemed familiar somehow, as if beckoning you. Noticing your stare, the black figure had some sort of amused expression, hidden by his helmet and raised his hand. Slightly raising it to you, he sends knowledge flooding through your head. This man was your Master, as well as your creator. These were summoning pools created by Him through extremely dark sorcery, meant to breed or create a supreme minion.

This minion was supposed to turn the tide of the war against his and his enemies armies, so that he can once again march upon the Uncorrupted Land, and take it for his. As for you however, you know not of how you're going to achieve this. Staring at your Master, he notes you now understand, but then silently points downward. Seeing this motion, you find that he wants you kneel.

What action do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)