More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by satoshy12 satoshy12

Please feel free to contribute to it!

Young Wolf

No war against the people of Azeroth the orcs fled there because of the plague that Arrakoa used against them. They were given a part of Kalidor where they could live. Thrall daughter of Durotan and Draka was named the Leader of them. They entered the blood pact to survive, but even the fel didn't help. Only Garadar was protected by the Elements.

Thrall was involved in a conversation with Grommash Hellcream and Aggralan in her chambers. When suddenly a light appeared over his bed. Grommash took off her weapon Gorehowl, Thrall raised her hand and said: "I feel nothing bad, even the elements." Groma put down her weapon but did not let her go. A portal opened above the bed of the Thrall Warchief of the Horde. The light was gone but they heard a babys cry. "A human baby?" Thrall wondered. Aggra heaved it up, "I feel something about him, it's not a normal human baby." "So you feel it too, Thrall asked, the elements confirm it to me." "What is so special about this human child?" Groma asked her weapon now on the floor. "The child was blessed by the elements he is a new breed of race." Explained Aggra. "What are you going to do Warchief?" Groma asked Thrall, as they watched Aggra play with the baby. "I'm going to raise him," Thrall explained, and going to tells he is a Halfbreed to others, it's almost the truth you can help me, Sister. "Groma thought about it, her Mate was dead and she had only one daughter.After the Red Pox, there were no more male orcs the cursed Arakkoa had changed it so it kills only the males, maybe this child is a blessing for her kind. "Okay, you persuaded me, little sister, but he's raised in Draenor by Greatmother Geyah at Garadar in Nagrand with my daughter Garroh ." Groma explained. "Okay." accepted Thrall. "So you decided to adopt him," Aggralan asked, if so I'll help you raise him when he's in Garadar and explain it to Garrosh. " The baby started crying, it is probably hungry. Groma took off her breastplate to breastfeed him. "Let's go to the spring and bathe the way we want it, Groma said, do you already have a name for him?" "Dorren or Aegon I'm not sure." said Thrall. "May he conquer with blood and steel." Groma said.

Females Orcs, Warchief, Shaman, Guard

Draka (Pregnant)

Dorren or Aegon

A young and charismatic Leader and Warlord who conquered the Tanaan Jungle back from the Arakkoa, at the age of 14.

Juvenile

Weapon

Please feel free to contribute to it!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)