More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Who is our Hero?

You?

How the hell did you manage to get isekai’d!?! That is… unfortunate. Maybe not for you though, given a second chance you find yourself facing a bright, warming, comforting light. So how did you die?

Well, you were reading some terrible online erotica and the AC unit’s mounting failed and crushed you into a squishy paste. Whoops.

As you pass through the light you find yourself floating over a metropolis. The city certainly looks modern, like downtown on its busiest day, but there are some things that you notice pretty immediately, namely the creatures walking around. Orcs, Elves, Goblins, Dwarves, holy crap is that a Minotaur, all walking about, some running shops, a Naga in a police uniform directs traffic.

You’ve really landed in a fantasy world. One that has modernized. You should probably stop looking so amazed. You hear a voice as a hand shakes you. You’re lying on the ground. “Hey you, you’re finally awake.”

**Note: This one is just for fun. If you want it to continue drop a comment.**

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)