More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dragon_jak dragon_jak

Which do you choose?

You

The world shot back into normal speed. The smell hit you once more, and it felt like you'd just run a marathon. You collapsed on top of her, your ebbing erection still inside. You felt her arms wrap around your back, and a wet kiss was planted on your shoulder.

"That was nice."

You could almost laugh. Nice didn't come close to covering it.

"Hey, can I ask you a dumb question?" You said. You propped yourself up on the bed a bit so you could look her in the eyes.

"That depends, how dumb're we talking?"

"I'm not so sure. What's your standard?"

"I've had a guy ask if he could get pregnant from wearing his own condom for too long, so I do have a threshold."

"Jesus, no. Not that bad. I don't think," you shake your head, "did you cum?"

"Yeah, once or twice. You're a nice face to look at string-bean, and that cock ain't bad either."

You try not to blush, and fail in short order. She laughs, and gives you a hug. You manoeuvre your softening cock out of her, and pull her in closer.

"When you came, did time sorta… stop?"

"Oh now I get it. You've been watching too much porn," she replied, walking her fingers along your sweat sheened back, "next you'll ask if I came because you hit my cervix or something."

"No no seriously," you disentangle yourself and flop onto the bed, "not just in your head, but no movement or sound or smell?"

"Seems like that could only happen in your head."

She had you there. Maybe you'd hallucinated it. It was a pretty fantastic orgasm. Your fingers were twitching even as your hand held still.

"Tell you what, I need a shower. Do you wanna come help me get cleaned up?"

Well, do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)