More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Do you finish in time to learn Wendy's weakness?

You win, but the prize is no mere mortal

Working furiously, you make it to the final homework problem with five minutes to spare. You glance up at Wendy and see her tracing her fingers over the 'H' of her Hypergirl insignia, meaning that her finger is tracing the ample curve of her nearly superhuman breasts. By the time you tear your gaze away, you only have two minutes left.

Still, that's plenty of time. It's time enough for you to realize that if there's no reason you can't raise the stakes. You wish that every aspect of Wendy's power fantasy was true and quickly jot down the final answer.

"Just in time," says Hypergirl as she floats up into the air. Her luminous green eyes are now literally glowing. Her muscles have gone from the light tone of a casual cheerleader to the being sleekly cut, yet still feminine. You know that even that doesn't show their true potential, those muscles could push over buildings now. Even her costume looks different, the fabric shimmers like no fabric you've ever seen. She's even a little taller now, possibly as much as six foot two, though it hasn't diminished her incredible curves at all. She's just as gorgeous as ever, but now she looks more powerful in every way. You think about how the people at school will react to the new her and...

You realize that you have no idea who Hypelrgirl is. You look around as she floats close and checks your work over your shoulder. This is clearly a high school girl's room and you vaguely remember coming here with her, but you can't remember the details. Looking at her face, every beautiful Asian feature is clear as day, but you can't place where you've seen her before. Soon you're not sure if she even goes to your school. It's like any detail about her secret identity is fading from your head. Is this one of Hypergirl's powers, some kind of telepathy that makes people unable to identify her, even without wearing a mask?

"Not bad," she says as you completely forget that you ever knew who she was. She then points at the paper and a thin green laser bursts from her finger, burning the paper into nothingness.

"Hey!" You yell. "That's not fair! I did all the work you asked for!"

"You sure did," says the beautiful superheroine. "But I'd already done it myself. With hyper-intellect and hyper-speed, I always get all my homework done with perfect scores before the teacher finishes writing the assignment on the board. I just needed a little test to see if you were worthy." She floats down to the ground, then leans over and touches your cheek, giving you an incredible peek down her blue top.

"You passed."

Your cock stands up so hard you expect it to yell, "Hallelujah!"

"And now," she says with a voice that's more inviting that you can believe, "your prize!"

What's the key to negating Hypergirl's powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)