More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What's the key to negating Hypergirl's powers?

An orgasm, which she expects to get from your tongue.

"All you have to do to strip me of my powers and put me completely at your mercy is..." she pauses for a painful eternity. "...give me an orgasm."

You stand up from the desk. "But... you said I couldn't get my dick in you without your super muscles crushing it."

Hypergirl laughs and pats you on the head. "You have other parts of your body that can do the job." She slips her hands under her very short skirt. Instead of pulling her red panties down, she keeps them and her hands at the same place while she uses her power of flight to rise up in the air, pulling her legs out of the stationary panties. When she's done her crotch is at your face level. She floats toward you as she lifts her skirt and spreads her legs. Her hand pulls your head between her legs and you instinctively stick out your tongue without her having to tell you do to it. It's like your tongue belongs in super powered pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice," says the amazing Asian superheroine floating in front of you. "Just stick to the edges more at first. That's it. Gooood. Oh yeah, slide that little mortal tongue of yours all over my hot cunny."

After a few minutes she starts to get wet and signals that she wants you in deeper. You reach up and grab her ass. It's like two spheres of perfection. You pull as hard as you can and manage to leverage your tongue into her tight clit. She's right, you'd have never gotten something as big as your cock in there. You lick as hard as you can.

"Unh! Oh, yeah, that's it! Give me that kryptonite tongue! Make me cum, make me succumb to you! Give me an orgasm and take away my power so you can make me your plaything!"

Everything you've got goes into licking that super pussy. Her powerful hands run through your hair as her juices start to flow over your face.

Hypergirl screams! She convulses! She loses her grip on your head and floats away, falling backwards onto the bed as a massive orgasms shakes her whole body.

She looks up at you, her eyes no longer glowing, but still that incredible shade of green. It's Wendy, the head cheerleader! Of course it is, now that her powers aren't clouding your mind, Hypergirl's secret identity is obvious.

"So," she says, breathing hard but smiling sinfully, "I guess I'm at your mercy!"

What do you do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)