More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tonicho Tonicho

That's rough. What happens next?

You wake up.

You feel excruciating pain as you wake up in the rain. It's dark. There's nobody around, not a single are on the road. Your car is gone too. You stand up, scanning the ground for your glasses. Something is different. You're taller, and clearly have more defined muscle. Though the change is subtle, you notice. As you examine your new and welcomed muscles, you start to believe that this isn't real. You were just in a car crash. You return to search for your glasses before noticing that you were seeing just fine without them.

What happened after the crash?

Confused, and still shocked. You start walking in the direction of Chronister College. You were almost there anyway.

After about five minutes of walking you notice something pinned to a tree. Obviously, you look and see what it was.

What you've got your hands on right now is a note, written specifically for you.

"Tokin, I've been watching for quite sometime now. It's a shame my plan was cut off by the crash. I had hoped to introduce myself and make an offer once you arrived on campus. Though now it seems I won't have too. What I was going to offer you has already been performed. I did it while I was saving your life. I've corrected your eyesight. Do notice the scars that go from your eyelids to your ears. I've your body to gain muscle. Enjoy, you have the body of a welterweight boxer now. I've helped ease your social anxiety. Now you should easily be able to hold a conversation. Last but not least, I've given you a few inches of height and penis size. Congratulations, you're living in the above average now. You're Welcome."

Oh, the questions you have. Unfortunate that they'll never be answered. Despite the mystery that you'll be cursed with forever; you don't have to worry about being below average anymore!

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)