More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

You wake up, ready for more brutal throatfucks(plot), by NoisyThroatSquelching

“This time we are reading You wake up, ready for more brutal throatfucks(plot), by NoisyThroatSquelching.

“Kill it.”

“Gina no.”

“We must purge the world from filth.”

“Fine, fine but before you do the purging, I want to point out a fun peculiarity.”

“...”

“While the title of the story is as inferred by the link, the actual chapter title is FRESH START.”

“Uhu

“Isn't that peculiar?”

“The only peculiar thing is that you haven't vomited yet.”

“I don't think vomiting is possible in this world.”

“Great.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“This was a trial.”

“No, it's another proof that god exists and he is a fucking asshole.”

“Gina was not very cooperative this time around, so...”

“PURGE!”

“This is the story about a guy, his name is actually never mentioned in the chapters we read, but according to the first chapter it is David.”

“Who the fuck cares, this is the worst protagonist by far.”

“Really? I mean, come on, he is up against Doom-Guy and the protagonist from Bringer of Light.”

“Not as worse.”

“And the girl who eats entire planets.”

“Yeah but at least she doesn't have a dick!”

“Alright, alright. Gina why don't you explain why this one is so bad?”

“He rapes girls with his dick!”

“...”

“What?”

“You aren't quite yet in the swing of things aren't you?”

“Piss off.”

“Well, I hate to waste even more time, so this is the story of David. A...guy who likes to women, particularly their mouth.”

“That's a fucking weird fetish to have. I get that blowjobs feel nice, but when you build your entire identity around them you have a fucking problem.”

“Indeed. Luckily for David, he gets transported in a sort of bizarro universe where he can every woman he wants.”

“It's either a device or a world with these hacks. Can't they come up with something original?”

“Well, I mean that is the concept. The path we cover isn't from the original author so we can't complain about the premise.

“Whatever. If this is fucking world then why the fuck does the fuck go to a shop specified to ?”

“Hm yes, the vast majority of the story takes place in a bordello called Throatrape Emporium.”

“And why is this even called ? These girls have signed up for this!”

“Maybe the Emporium makes sure to kidnap all of its employees? Its a fantasy world conjured up by a sexual deviant. I doubt structural integrity was at the forefront of his thoughts.”

“Meh.”

“So, our protagonist gets to , rather brutally at that.”

“This is why this fucker is the worst. Not even doom guy was that descriptive in how much he dishes out.”

“Which gives us great lines such as.”

GLK~

UUUHHHHLAH

GLK~

UUUHHHHLAH

GLK~

UUUHHHHLLLAH

„or“

CRACK

GACK GACK GACK

„and my favorite“

GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

„Excuse me, what the fuck? Who jerks off to this shit? Mentally impaired retards?“

„I think some people enjoy the more feral aspect of the writing.“

„Dumb shits enjoy it, that's who.“

„Alright, alright.“

„Look, I can't stress enough what a fucking asshole this fucker is. His entire being revolves around bringing as much suffering as possible. We need to kill him by Scaphism.”

„As a humanist I do find it rather concerning that you know what that is.”

“But at the same time, he is also a moron, so he isn't smart enough to do anything more then repeatedly shove his dick inside other people's mouth or violently slap them.”

“It is quite crude. I personally prefer a bit more psychological torment. Well, he does try it with that one girl?”

“The one with which he first acts all nice only to crush her even more? Meh. I saw worse.”

“That said. I do believe we have to point out this paragraph.”

This is BlowJob Universe, you think to yourself. These people probably are like AI. They're not full people with routines and lives. Since Blowjob Universe is catered to me and me alone, the universe probably makes it so that everything is consistent. I could return to Throatrape Emporium in 10 years and the same blonde shift manager will still be here, looking exactly the same. Probably none of the women in BJU age, since they're all just created to be potential throatfucks.

„This is the only justification we ever get out of the fuck.“

„Perhaps it could be said that David treats this whole experience as a videogame. You know. when you quick save and then an entire village.“

The manager smiles at you. Her attitude towards you seemed to have changed. It's subtle and you barely even notice, but there is an air of acknowledgement in the way she looks at you now, like how one would look at a fellow professional in a sea of amateurs. It's the same look that barista at the coffee shop who you always found fucking hot gave you when you tried to impress her with you coffee knowledge that you picked off the internet.

„Ha! Alright, at least the fucker is self aware.“

„Unfortunately Gina, that is from a different author.“

„Oh, come on!”

“Looking at this and the chapters from the original author. There is actually quite a bit of self awareness going on that lends the story a bit of much needed levity.”

“Yeah, and we just had to end up with the uga buga me evil mouth gluck gluck gluck author.”

„We have to go back and pick the other chapter.“

„Lets just wrap this shit up quick.”

“So, David fucks his way through numerous employees of the Throatrape emporium, all with various degree of enthusiasm until he eventually ends up with three girls he sort of likes.”

“This could be a turning point for the character. But it isn't. Instead the story just ends because the author clearly can't write anything that doesn't involve shoving a dick down someone's throat.”

“I suppose that is true. There is only so much you can do with a story focused on blowjobs after all. To give some credit, the author did manage to describe the act of someone's mouth in both vivid and varied detail.”

“This was the fucking worst. It was only thanks to my tremendous mental strength that I managed to survive this.”

“Want a reward?”

“Yes.”

“Lets have some good old fashioned lesbian humiliation play then. I think diaper.”

“Ugh!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)