More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filberson Filberson

Where to begin?

You shouldn't trust everyone you meet online

At first, Chelsea Clarkson blamed herself for unknowingly moving her family into an Oedipal Zone. But later she would come to think of it as the best decision she'd ever made.

Chelsea had gotten a job offer offer out of the blue. She’d never heard of Madreput, Florida, but it apparently wasn’t too far from Orlando. What really floored her though was the salary. It nearly tripled what she had been making at the time.

The recruiter explained that the reason wages for professionals in Madreput was so high was the difficulty in convincing families with male children to move there. This cut down the candidate pool to the childless, families with only daughters, fetishists, or people who didn’t look into what it meant to move into an O.Z.

Chelsea was none of those. She had two sons, two daughters, and was smart enough that she would have researched the area even if the recruiter hadn’t suggested it.

Details on Madreput online were a bit sparse, apparently due to internet restrictions on anything hosted there, but some general information was available on Oedipal Zones, and their unusual family laws.

Up to this point, the Clarksons had lived in a Class 3 Free Use zone. Chelsea was an attractive woman, and was used to being free for use at work or our in public, and now that they were legal adults, he daughters Brenda and Libby had made the adjustment as well.

None of this had ever really been brought home before though, even though her sons were old enough that they could have made use of Chelsea, or their sisters. Max mostly used girls his own age, a few of which he’d ended up dating, and geeky Justin was too shy to just go up to a woman and demand sex, even if he had the right.

If they moved to Madreput, that would change though. From the little that she could find, if they moved into the O.Z., Max would become the legal head of the household, and all her assets would be transferred to him. This horrified her. She trusted him, but that was a lot of power to give any young man. But it was so hard to turn down that much money…

Eventually she found a website, ‘OZAnswers’, that seemed to be just what she needed to find a loophole. It looked like full membership was restricted to residents of various Oedipal Zones, but Chelsea was able to register as a “Prospective OZ Mom”, which at least let her post questions and hear back from residents.

Her tentative plan had been to move the family somewhere just outside Madreput’s O.Z. border. That way, she could commute during the day, make fat stacks of cash, and be back to relative normality by nightfall.

She had thought to move to Orlando at first, but that would have been over an hour commute A friendly user going by ‘OZProudMom’ apparently lived in Madreput and said her son told her she was allowed to pass on the name of a reliable realtor.

At first, Chelsea had been patting herself on the back for her creativity. She was laughing all the way to the bank. The family settled into a new home, much larger than their old one, and the rent was a steal.

That is, until she tried sending the traditional family Christmas cards at the end of the year. There were the usual replies from friends and family, wishing her a Merry Christmas and congratulating her on her new job, but there was also a notice from the post office.

The notice explained that she had been listing her return address incorrectly, and that it should always include the name her legal head of household. The letter went on to politely explain that this was a common mistake for new O.Z. residents, and that this time, her mail had been screened for anything objectionable before being sent along to the correct recipients.

She rang them immediately, and asked what they meant. Surely there must have been some mistake. Her family was just outside the zone, not in the O.Z. itself. The woman on the line politely disagreed, insisting the post office was quite familiar with the boundaries. She also asked that Chelsea please pass the notice on to her legal head of household as soon as possible. Since she hadn't known she was in an O.Z., the woman also kindly suggested she made sure to get all her IDs and paper work changed over as soon as possible.

Chelsea tried to hide it from her children at first. She was locked into her rental agreement, and her realtor wasn’t taking her calls, so moving didn't appear to be an option. She did take her paperwork in to Madreput. It felt so odd to have to forge her son's signature on a form, confirming that she was allowed to keep her driver's license.

Thankfully Justin and Libby’s high school was outside the O.Z. border. Brenda and Max had been working to help Chelsea with the bills before they had moved, but she’d insisted that with the newfound wealth, both should be looking into college. Neither had made many friends yet, and had been spending most of their time around the house, watching TV or talking to their old friends online.

This didn’t last forever though. Her children had started noticing some things about all the public sex in their neighbourhood. It wasn’t that it was more frequent; Florida was warmer at their time of year than their old city, so it wasn’t unusual to see an orgy even in January. They noticed that no matter what the size or makeup of the group, whether the women were coeds, busty MILFs, or even the occasional dickgirl, it always seemed to be a young man calling the shots, and there was usually a family resemblance. Some of the women didn’t even look that enthusiastic about the situation.

Eventually, they started asking what was going on. Their neighbours were puzzled by their ignorance, but only too happy to explain.

Chelsea’s children were furious. Well, three of them were furious...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)