More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Enter through the gates?

You shall not pass

"You shall not pass," the massive balrog rumbled as the giant doors stayed firmly shut. "Your license is revoked."

Skorpion drew her breath in sharply, wrong footed by the huge demon's words. Regaining her composure and attempting to re-establish her shredded dignity, Skorpion demanded:

"On whose authority is this done?"

"On the authority of agent Walters," the huge creature growled.

"The new chief of security," his companion added with a snarl.

"I need to speak to the master," said Skorpion.

"You shall not pass," spoke the demon again.

Skorpion shivered. The day was not going well and they dare not be caught out in the desert. She must speak to the master - as terrifying an ordeal as that might turn out to be, it was their only hope. But in order to do that, she must get past these huge demons.

As she regarded the great creature before her, Skorpion suddenly had an idea. She walked forward between the demon's legs. Hanging in front of her was the huge lance of its penis. Easily 5 foot long, it was also tough and leathery and permanently erect. Skorpion clawed her hand and dragged her sharp nails along its full length. Her nails made little impression on its skin, but the sensation obviously penetrated through as the balrog's hard length throbbed under her fingers.

"What are you doing, small creature?" the balrog demanded.

"I'm granting you release," she said coolly.

"That is not allowed," the demon growled.

"So, report me."

The balrog spoke no more, but continued to growl a low growl of pleasure. Skorpion smiled to herself. This was the way hell worked, it offered the eternal promise of satisfied desire, but the eternal agony of frustrated non-fulfilment. She who could offer satisfaction and release to the occupants of this place could rule in hell as a queen. She wondered if somebody had gotten wind of her ambitions and if that was the reason for her apparent fall from favour.

"Is there something you want me to do, erm ma'am?" asked Kurt, his obvious nervousness sitting incongruously with his tough exterior.

Skorpion paused and stepped out from beneath the balrog's legs.

"Yes, agent Kurt," she replied, "you can get to work on that creature's massive dick and I'll do his friend. I suggest that you undress first, because things are going to get a bit messy. Kurt grimaced, but Skorpion ignored him and began to strip off herself. Kurt would do as he was told.

Skorpion stripped slowly, to give the demons a visual cue for their desire and also to give Kurt a head start. Then she made her way over to the second balrog. It rustled its leathery wings and growled in anticipation. Its long solid cock extended horizontally in front of it.

Skorpion ran her hands along its length once more, but then she leapt onto its length and grasped it between her knees and began rubbing her pussy and breasts along its hugeness. She had done some pole dancing during her time on Earth, this was just the same, only the pole was horizontal.

She paced herself by watching Kurt's balrog. It was imperative that they achieve a simultaneous orgasm. Kurt's balrog was flapping its leathery wings and whining frantically, so Skorpion gave it all she had. Soon her own demon was similarly excited and its hard cock began to throb and heat up between Skorpion legs and breasts, scorching her pussy and nipples.

Suddenly both balrogs let out a howl of pleasure as they experienced their first orgasm in over a thousand years of life. They collapsed on the ground, unable to control the trembling in their legs as the boiling hot lava of their demon-sperm rained down on Kurt & Skorpion. The hell-hounds were distracted by their master's curious behaviour, so the two agents were able to slip in through the door.

Once inside, Skorpion said:

"We can't use the main thoroughfare, we will be recognised. We'll have to make our way through the departments to reach the master."

"Shouldn't we find some clothes first?" asked Kurt.

"The damned don't wear clothes. It is as them that we will be posing."

Which department first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)