More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kale9 kale9

What's next?

You seduce Ancksunamun

Ancksunamun is very beautiful but also vain and ambitious.

You caress her gold painted body and remark - "You are the most beautiful in my father's harem. It always disgusted me to see my father touch you because you deserve a younger lover."

"You flatter me young master."

Ancksunamun is pleased by your compliment and welcomes your touch.

You caress her breasts and her navel then her most private part.

Ancksunamun kisses you on her own accord and your tongues taste each other for the first time.....

You whisper in her ear - "If you give me a son he may one day be sultan of this kingdom. If that happens you'll become my chief wife and queen of this kingdom."

Ancksunamun is intrigued by her sudden prospect of rising from an old man's sex to a young man's queen.

"I'll give you a strong son young master."

She firmly promises you.

You grab her waist and kiss her lustily like a lover.

Ancksunamun is your harem so you already own her body but you plan to own her heart too.

You lead the beautiful exotic woman to your bed and vow - "I'll make you mine tonight....."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)