More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

So, what's your carrot, and what's the family fetish?

You really want a puppy! [Wholesome Pet Play]

"So let me get this straight. You are going to get me a dog. The dog I wanted since I was 13. But you always refused to get me saying I'm irresponsible?"

"Not yet. I told you. First, you need to prove that you can take care of it!" your Dad said with a patience of a saint. "We're moving out of the apartment and into the house soon, so yes, you might get a pet. But! You'll have to prove you can take care of it! Understood?" he said with the stern voice.

"Understood dad I can prove it to you I promise and you will never regret it" you respond eagerly.

"Good. In that case pack your bags, we'll be going to a vacation villa right after your party this weekend. Pack your things, enjoy the party, and happy birthday! Do a good job and you might get a real dog!"

Real dog? You weren't sure what all of that meant, but you couldn't have been happier.

You went to a party with a huge grin on your face...


Weekend arrives and you enjoy the party with your friends, your family drops by but they just wish you the very best and disappear - so you can have some "adult" fun - drinking with your mates, and flirting with the girls that decided to show up to the party. There were not many though.

Oh and who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)