More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by olly olly

What prompts your desire to seduce Samantha?

You read an article about women's fantasies in your girlfriend’s Cosmo magazine.

One night you absent-mindedly pick up a Cosmo magazine your girlfriend Emma left laying around in your apartment. You are about to put it down when you happen to flip to a page that has an article of top fantasies for women. It immediately jumps out at you that the number one person woman fantasize about sleeping with is their boss.

A full 71.3% of women say they have fantasized about having sex with their boss!

There’s a quote (which you assume is fake) from a woman named “Nicole”:

"I got my husband to roleplay with me as the employee hoping for a promotion and him as the boss, but he doesn't realize that I'm pretending that he's my real boss."

You supervise a number of attractive women at Google. You’ve fantasized about your hottest employees, like shy Caitlin, slutty Laura Jean – and, of course, Samantha, a lot. It’s a fairly common thing to be thinking about fucking Samantha while you’re in bed with Emma. You both close you’re eyes and imagine you’re inside of Samantha’s 29-year-old pussy instead of your girlfriend’s – or maybe you get more creative and imagine your hot coworker joining you and your girlfriend in bed.

But what you hadn’t done is consider that maybe Samantha is doing the same thing as you. You’ve met Samantha’s husband Jimmy – and they seem happy together… but given what the Cosmo article reports, it seems basically unlikely that Samantha, Caitlin, and/or Laura Jean haven’t thought about you while having sex or touching themselves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)