More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abusedbyfuta Abusedbyfuta

What's next?

You panic and run.

You realise she saw you starring you panic and run back into the house and up the stairs to your room.

You have a typical teenagers room, the walls adorned with posters of busty women, sports teams and the like. You have a single bed much to your annoyance but it's not like you need the extra room.

In the corner is a small but stable desk where you keep your comic books, wallet, keys and school work.

You start thinking please don't let her have seen me, please don't let her have seen me, please don't let her have seen me, please don't let her have seen me.

But you have no such luck. You hear to the doorbell ring. Your mother goes to answer the door. From your room at the top of the stairs you can hear chatting. Then it happens your mother shouts up the stairs for you.

"Honey come downstairs the new neighbor has called over". Your heart sinks you wonder what's going to happen now.

You head down the stairs and see Mrs Coleman sat in the living room on the sofa with your mother. As you walk in she look you directly in the eye and gives a devilish smile.

She stand up and walks toward you" hello there, I'm Mrs Coleman your new neighbor, I thought I'd come over and introduce myself. Your mother says your still in high school at Washington high. What a stoke of luck, I've just been hired as the new principal. I'm replacing Mr Johnson who I'm sure you know is retiring next week".

As she says all this she has walked toward you, you over your hand for a shake but she slaps It aside and gives you a hug. " I just love meeting my students in a less formal setting. And put that away where I come from we get to know our neighbors properly".

As she hugs you, you can feel something press against you. WTF is it, you never felt something that press against you before. It was about 10 inches long, about 5 inches wide or so you guess and soft. If you didn't know better you would have sworn it was a cock, but that ridiculous. She couldn't have a cock. Mrs Coleman this perfect example of an amazon couldn't have a cock.

You shake it off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)