More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by goddamusername goddamusername

Karen returns with the laptop. "Scoot over for me babe?" she asks.

You offer to eat her out while she looks at the pictures.

You suddenly get a hot idea and ask her, "Babe, how about you enjoy the pictures while I satisfy your pussy with my mouth and fingers? It'll be really hot if you used me like a vibrator while getting off to porn."

"Fuck that sounds fucking hot! Having you satisfy my pussy while I openly fantasize about someone else? Fucking heaven."

"Imagine I'm auditioning for a position as your private slut," you tell her, getting into the mood. "I give you a practical demonstration of my abilities while you try to distract me with your slutty stories. By the way, I do want to hear the stories behind those pictures, even if I don't get to see them."

Karen places the laptop on the table and sits on the chair. You crawl into the foot space underneath the table and kneel demurely below her. Taking her foot in your hands, you start by gently licking her heel as you give light kisses to each of her sexy toes.

"Any specific story you want to hear?" she murmurs, her other foot snaking between your legs as it settles lightly over your erect cock.

"I want to hear about you getting assfucked," you reply.

"There's loads of assfucking in here, from both guys and girls. Anything specific?"

You reply:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)