More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 57 by goddamusername goddamusername

You reply:

Something like the one with Emily. Hearing about another girl fucking your ass will be so hot.

"Something similar to the one with Emily. Hearing about another girl fucking your ass will be so hot, babe. Also extra sexy if you repay the favor to her."

"Umm having my boyfriend jill me as I get horny over another girl in front of him. That does make me wet!" Karen's foot starts giving your cock long, slow strokes. "There's a girl called Lizzie the Lezzy. But I will only do this, if you later tell me exactly what you'd do to her if you got to fuck her."

You feel your cock harden noticeably. The thought of Karen actively encouraging you to fantasize about another girl makes you leak precum all over her foot.

"Lizzie the Lezzy?" you ask, chuckling.

"I know it sounds funny," Karen replied, "but that's what we called her. You won't be laughing when you hear about how well she fucked me. You could learn a thing or two!"

You hear her click open the folder and settle back. You enjoy pleasuring her feet before moving up towards her pussy. You have a hard time holding back your orgasm as Karen describes in intimate detail how slutty she was; while she shoves your face into her pussy, getting off to her memories of Lizzie.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)