More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 57 by goddamusername goddamusername

You reply:

Something like Adam and Eric. Guys fucking you and each other.

"Any MMF threesomes like the one with Adam and Eric? Hearing you get assfucked by guys as they suck each other off for you will be amazing."

"Yeah I have some stuff like that. I spent a weekend with a gay couple. One of them was bi and the other gay; but he wanted to fuck a girl once in his life. Needless to say, they preferred to fuck my ass over my pussy." She gives you a questioning look, "I thought gay guys didn't get you off?"

"What can I say Karen?" you reply, "Finding out how naughty you were makes me want to be a slut too. And I want to try being a complete slut for the love of my life, even if it includes getting off to boys."

Karen suddenly sticks her entire foot in your mouth and you respond by eagerly sucking it, while her other foot strokes your cock. "Fuck baby, it makes me so horny to hear you say that," she says, breathless after she pulls her foot out of your mouth. She continues teasing your cock with her toes. "I can't believe I finally get eaten out by you to some cute boys getting it on. Speaking of which, their names were Michael and Devon."

You hear her click open the folder and settle back. You enjoy pleasuring her feet as you move upwards towards her pussy. You have a hard time holding back your orgasm as Karen describes in intimate detail how slutty she was; while she shoves your face into her pussy, getting off to her memories of the boys.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)