More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by McCalister McCalister

What's next?

You need to go home

"I would love to spend more time with you" you tell her "all three of you , that is, but I need to head home"

"Too bad you cant spend the night" Cora pouts.

"Even if my mom would let me spend the night with three beautiful naked girls who are all to happy too make me cum, she would never do it on a school night" you tell her.

You kiss Bellsa And Kessi good night, though those kisses were arousing they were short. You get dressed and Cora walks you out, before you leave you kiss her goodnight too, it was long and passionate. You wish she would let you fuck her but you understand why she doesn't. You say your good byes and head home. on the drive home all you can think about is Cora, not her sisters or her mother, no, the one you couldn't fuck is the one you cant get off your mind.

You finally get home and you see your mother, she's wearing tank top and cutoffs, and she looks so fucking hot. Fuck stop thinking of your mom that way. she asks "So, sweety did you have fun with the Kresheshie's?"

"Yeah, and their last name is Dalta" you tell her.

"No dear, I mean did you have fun?0" she makes a circle with one hand while sticking the index finger of the other hand in and out of it.

"What? No, I'm not telling you if I had sex. Why would you even ask that?" You ask her.

"After you asked if you could go to their house I did some research, I know they are very sexual. I know your not a virgin so I don't care that you had sex, I just don't want you to get in over your head" she tells you.

"What makes you think I'm not a virgin?" you ask her.

"John, Kristen used to run around hear half naked, with her big teen tits popping out and your room is right next to mine, I could hear her moans. I'm just glad you cared about her needs too." she tells you.

"Don't... Don't... Don't listen to me have sex, its weird" you say.

"Trust me, dear, I wasn't trying too, but Kristen was loud. So what are they like and, honestly, did you have sex with any of them?" she asks.

"Wow, um... ok. They're pretty cool. All four that go to my school are seniors, they have a lot of other siblings but much younger. Gorr, is the guy and his three sisters Kessi, Bellsa , and Cora. I'm not to fond of Gorr but his sisters are cool." you tell her.

"And did you have sex with them?" she asks again.

"I don't want to talk to you about sex, mom" you tell her

"Honey, your 18 now and I think we can have a conversation about sex with out it being weird as long as we don't get to descriptive. So did you have sex with any of them?" she says.

"Fine, yeah I had sex with Bellsa and Kessi, Cora jerked me off and I had sex with her mom. Their dad walked in while I was with Cora's mom, Zwella, and he was ok with it" you let her know.

"So you had sex with two alien girls fooled around with another and had sex with their mom, nice" she says.

"Well, I had sex with Cora's mom, They all have different moms. Their dad has 19 wives and he's gonna marry another after she graduates" you let her know.

"How's that now?" she asks.

"Sometimes they have arranged marriages" you tell her "Cora is supposed to marry some guy her dads knows and he will marry the guys daughter. That's why Cora couldn't have sex with me, her future husband won't allow it, she can only have sex with him and family." you say.

"Well I hoped you used protection" She said.

"Actually, they can control the release of their eggs, and they've cured stds, so I didn't need to use one" you say.

"And I think that might be too much information. I'm going to bed, good night sweety" she says before hugging you, pressing her massive breasts against you, and kissing your cheek.

You decide to go to bed too. As you lay their you can hear your mom moan through the wall and you realize just how thin they are. You can't believe your mom is masturbating, but the thought of it does make your dick hard. You begin to stroke your cock listening to the moans of your mother touching her pussy. You wonder if she's using her fingers, a dildo, or a vibrator, but then you wonder what going her so hot she had to touch herself. Was it the Kresheshie, the sex talk, or you. You begin thinking of fucking your mom, thinking about her big tits bouncing as she rides your cock. You fantasize about busting your load in her pussy as you actually cum. Part of you can't believe you just came thinking about your mom, but after today and the at the Dalta's it kind of makes sense. You realize, if you had the chance you would actually fuck your own mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)