More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Enter through the gates?

You may enter

"You may enter" the massive balrog rumbled as the giant doors began to open. "The master is waiting for you."

The two agents strode through the gates to be met by a small man dressed in the same black suit, white shirt combination of Skorpion and her companion.

"Ah, agent Skorpion I am agent Walters." The thin man said. "The master sent me to bring you before him as soon as you arrived."

"This is Kurt", Skorpian said introducing her companion. "He is my assistant."

"Ah, yes I am sure he is", Walters said in a mocking tone.

They walked down an obsidian black hallway, no doors were evident in the hallway but Skorpian was sure they were there. She had never been to the bureau before, having been a field agent since, well, since she had gone to hell. She had heard stories of the bureau, how everything was a shrouded, deceptive, indirect, and well hellish.

Skorpian had once been a high priced assassin who used her beauty and her body to get close to her targets, male or female, then killed them with a stiletto stabbed through the base of their skull. Then she had done the unthinkable, fallen in love with someone; she had become careless and was killed by one of her targets with a shotgun blast that tore off most of her head.

She had woken up in a place of indescribable pain and suffering, and been confronted by the master himself. "I have been waiting for you to arrive" the giant man's voice had rumbled. "I am the CEO of Hell Inc. and I want to offer you a job."

The job had been as the master's special field agent. He had explained, "Sex is what you are good at, and sex is what you can use to make sure no one plots against me. In addition I would like you help me recruit some new employees."

That had been who knows how long ago. There are no clocks at Hell Inc., the day never ends. It turned out the recruiting consisted of driving the targets mad by seducing them with unholy sex. Skorpian was the master of using sex to drive men, and some women, to kill themselves when she seduced them with her unholy love.

Her new job was Head of Security to make sure that the bureaucratic apparatus that ran Hell Inc. remained a fragmented, untrustworthy, and unhappy bunch that would not ever threaten the master’s power.

Their guide, the little weasel Mr. Walters stopped at a point in the long hallway and put his hand on the wall. A door blinked into existence, and the three of them entered a small outer office. Wait here for a moment." He said and then he walked through the wall in front of him.

Skorpian sat and waited. She was not nervous, she was in hell there was nothing that could happen that could be worse. At last a door appeared in front of her, and she heard the master say "Come in my darling Skorpion, we have much to discuss."

What do they discuss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)