More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hindsight_tree Hindsight_tree

What do you do first?

You look in the mirror

As you look into the mirror in your room you see a tall woman, pale as snow looking back at you. As you study the figure you find yourself eyeing her sharp jawline and cheekbones that have some noticeable gaunt to them, as you further study the figure you see just how tall she really is standing at about 217 cm tall (7'1"), with a toned build, and hair as black as night, that reach down to their ears. You then notice her eyes which despite being white like her skin tone, do not fail to pop out and shine amongst it all. As you stand back and eye her up and down you realize that the woman you were staring at is you.
?: "Have I really changed that much?" You wonder staring your reflection once again and trail down towards your breasts and eye them. There you see a modest yet plump pair of breasts popping out, not too big to become a hassle for everyday chores, yet not too small to be confused for stolen fruits. Your eyes once again trail as you turn to the side and see your rotund firm buttocks, you playfully give them a light smack because why not? You've the time to do so.
?: "Even in my 637th year alive my body is as the other maids say 'perfectly shaped'"

What was your name again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)