More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrawlingM CrawlingM

What do you see?

You look down at Dennis, senior college kid

You look down at your pants, shoes and shirt, drenched to the bone. You're a complete mess, but you're also in a big, weird house, seeing weird shit outside, and it doesn't seem to be any signs of people living in here. "Hello?" you call out, uncertainly as you look around the room you're standing in. you wait for a long time, but there's no response, no footsteps.

You pull out your cell phone and find it's unresponsive. Probably shorted out from the water you got drenched in. Fuck. You put it back in your pocket and look around the space you're in.

You make the assumption that this space might be some sort of sitting room. There's an open double door straight ahead with glass panes, and one open door to your right. Beyond the double doors there seems to be a foyer of sorts, the one on your left looks to be going into some wash room, as you see some clothes hanging out of a laundry basket from your point of view.

The sitting room has a few thin chairs and uncomfortable couches to sit in, a shoe shelf with some outdoor shoes in it, and a welcome mat that you find yourself standing and dripping on. The text on it looks... japanese? You can't say, there's glyphs, and you're feeling sort of dizzy already so you look back up.

"Hello?" you call again, stepping off the mat to see what's inside. If the owners weren't home, they must have forgotten to turn off the lights, as the place is lit up like there's a party about to roll in the doors. "Hi!" you begin to whisper to yourself, "The door locked behind me when I snuck- err, came inside, while trying to get out of the rain. If you'd be so kind to show me the way out, I'd be on my way..." you monologue as you take a few steps further into the room, pondering what to do next.

What does Dennis do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)