More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Do you head promptly to the fourth floor?

You like to be on time

You head to the elevator and punch the number four. The elevator takes only a couple of seconds to make it to the fourth floor. The company really has spared no expense. Even the elevators are ultrafast and efficient.

You step off on the fourth floor. A large attractive, muscular, man greets you. He wears a black pinstripe suit that almost looks painted on. His tie is bright red and draws the eye.

“Wendy Wershaw?”

You nod.

“I’m Curtiss Faust. Your reputation for being a brilliant biochemist proceeds you.”

He smiles showing perfect bright white teeth.

“Thank you. Where is the lab?”

“We have two. One is for those who have truly joined The Company. The other is for new members of the team.”

“Can I get a tour?”

“Certainly. Although the veteran lab is off limits.”

“Why segregate your scientists?”

“Well...those that have truly joined the company tend to be easily distracted. The amount of work coming from the veteran lab is paltry compared to the lab you’ll be in.”

“Distracted?”

“I really can’t explain that right now Wendy. Well, now the key question. Did the subliminals and hypnotics in the orientation make you slavishly devoted to the company?”

“Huh?”

Are you feeling like a devoted to the company?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)