More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What happen to our protagonist?

You found Jessica Alba buying groceries

But all changes next day. You got up, dress up, and go to make your daily chores. First, you turn on your car, as you have to go to buy some grocery stuff. You arrive at the grocery without any problem.

Once inside, you start buying. Beign distracted for the price of meat make you crash with other buyer. You both fall to the ground. You get up and start picking up your stuff, and then, the other person stuff. You notice some weird things on what the person is buying, but get more surprised when you see a 8 inches dildo on the floor. As you pick up the stuff in the floor, you raise your head to see the person that you hit, and for your surprise do you that its not other than JESSICA ALBA. She was still on the ground, and you see a pair of sunglasses on the floor next to her. She was wearing a hoodie. It was obvious that she was trying to hide her identity from other people. Now you're seeing her directly at her face, and she just discover that you have recognized her.

You: - Miss Alba, I'm so sorry.....

Jessica Alba: - Shhhh! I don't want to be recognized...

But as she talks with you, she see that you still are holding up her big dildo. Also, she see that her sunglasses are broken, so the possibilty of hiding her identity from other people is now impossible. but suddenly, she got a plan:

Jessica Alba: - If you're sorry, solve the problem that you just caused and help me get out of here unnoticed...

You think that you can take advantage of the situation.

What do you do? Do you take advantage of her situation or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)