More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

After dinner?

You find out you turned your sister on.

At dinner, Dani showed up wearing a tank top and cut-off jeans. You tried not to stare but knew you didn’t do a great job as throughout dinner, you noticed her nipples hardening. As soon as she finished dinner, she excused herself and left.

As your parents and you finished dinner together, you chatted about life, and they mentioned they were expecting you to look after Dani while they were away for a month. Not to let her drink too much and no wild parties. You tried not to laugh, but you did chuckle.

As soon as you were done with dinner, you helped clean up before heading to your room. You logged in to see Dani was already busy; an exchange of messages was already there.

“Oh my fucking God, I think he was trying to turn me on,” she said in the post. “We were eating pork spare ribs, and the way he savoured them, the way he sucked on the fatty meat. It was so erotic.”

You blinked a few times. You hadn’t tried to do that, but you noticed she had gotten turned on. Want2NomU had already replied. “Of course, who wouldn’t want to cook you with some barbeque sauce and suck the meat off your ribs?”

“You know, I kind of wish I was into women that way, 'cause you know just the right things to say,” Dani replied.

“As I said, if I get an invite, I am more than happy to push your brother in that direction,” Want2NomU said.

“God, if only I could see that all the time,” Dani replied, and you felt your arousal growing again.

“Well, when we go drinking tomorrow night, I will order some ribs and take a selfie while he is sucking the meat off of one; it will be good material for your spank bank.” You moaned at her reply again, somehow disgusted and fascinated by the idea of all of this. “Just promise me, you won’t tell him I want to eat him, 'cause that pic you sent me makes him look delish, and I will help you get eaten by him before I try my hand at convincing him to let me eat him.”

“OK, I promise, but me first, if he goes for it, and if he doesn’t, he’s off limits, alright?” Dani said.

“Only to eat, right, 'cause I still want to fuck him? I mean, I can’t wait to have a threesome with you both, both my potential meals and watch some fun at the same time.” Want2NomU replied.

“OK, if he’s into fucking me, then fine, we can have a threesome, but trying to eat my brother is strictly off-limits until he eats me. Agreed?” Dani confirmed.

“Oh, spoilsport, why can’t I just eat him all up?” Want2NomU replied.

“Michelle, promise.”

So Michelle was the name of the woman pushing your sister to let me eat her and wanted to eat you. I quickly checked Dani’s Facebook to see if there were any new friends by the name of Michelle and was very happy to see a sexy redhead maybe a little older than yourself had befriended her yesterday.

If you want to support me and see me write more, please visit http://patreon.com/Dearborne_Erotic_Literature

The following day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)