More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Getting home and checking the computer.

Dani had been busy and you find her pics

You got home around six and quickly logged into your computer. You quickly look at Dani’s profile and find her uploaded pictures. There, you saw her, loosely tied in a rope; it was evident that she had done it herself. She was nude and trussed up like a roast pig or lamb; you moaned at the sight of it. The next pic was one of her with lines drawn on her skin in a cross-hatched method; the caption read, ‘Freshly seared and ready to be eaten’.

Checking the forum, you saw more exchanges between Want2NomU and Dani, “My brother told me I looked good enough to eat today. I’m sure he was just playing, but it got me wet.”

“Does this mean you want to go through with it if he is interested?” Want2NomU replied.

“I don’t know, it turns me on so much, and for some reason, being eaten by my brother turns me on even more, but it’s also so final, you know?” Dani said.

“That’s one of the things that turns me on, that someone is willing to give themselves to someone else so completely. Just imagine how much pleasure your brother will receive fucking your cooked cunt?”

“He agreed to drinks Saturday,” she said, “He thinks I’m trying to set him up with you.”

There were a few hours of nothing; Want2NomU must have been busy. “Well, you know I have an appetite; maybe, after he’s finished cooking and eating you, I can cook and eat him. But not before I have my fun playing.”

That was the latest message; Dani hadn’t gotten back from Uni yet.

You started researching recipes using a VPN; you certainly didn’t want any authorities to find your history. You saw several ideas and shuddered as you read them; the instructions were quite erotic, massaging a meat rub into the skin, ‘stuffing’ the meat, etc.

Before heading to dinner, you took some notes in a notebook and hid them in your desk drawer. As you left your room, you heard the shower running and noticed the door was slightly ajar. Glancing in,, you saw her in the shower, lathered in suds, cleaning herself. Your sister, who wants you to fuck her, cook her, fuck her and eat her, in that order. Again, you couldn’t help but harden at the thought.

If you want to support me and see me write more, please visit http://patreon.com/Dearborne_Erotic_Literature

After dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)