More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

You find a reality warping remote at the site instead

It was a completely normal morning, you put your suitcase in your car and you drove off to the campsite. (You would be in buildings but, it's still called a campsite) Nothing interesting to mention there, till you arrived.

You got the key to your room and went inside to start to unpack. When you opened the cupboard you spotted that beneath a loose board at the bottom there was some form of a remote and a manual. You wondered why there was a manual for the remote, till you looked at it. It had all sorts of buttons, breasts, arse, height, sexual knowledge, just to name a few. Some of them were so small the writing was hard to read. You sat down on your bed and flicked through the manual, somehow reading much faster than you were used to.

You took in all the knowledge from the manual, as if by magic. It was a magic remote, you could alter reality and change peoples bodies and minds and the only person, or people, who would notice were those touching the remote at the time of the change.

This was amazing! You had wanted to spice up your life a bit, and this was perfect.

You carefully turned it over in your hand looking at it, and decided to go to the window of your room to snipe some people walking past.

Do you hit people you know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)