More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who is wearing it?

You are.

Frank is holding a leash in his hand, it is connected to your collar, the only thing you are currently wearing.

"come on now Ashley, get back on all fours. You are my pet now, I won you on the lottery when you turned 18, stop thinking you are a human being now. You are my bitch . " Frank says to you.

What the fuck. How is that what was on your mind? Sure Frank isn't that bad looking but you never thought of being anyone's pet. If anything you would have liked to have one of your own, the idea of having a naked boy, or girl, on a leash is one that turns you on like few others.

Thinking about it you think you understand what happened. This entity saw your taste in this and created a universe where one out of three people are given away as in a lottery on their 18 birthday. Both who is given away and to whom is totally random. This universe is one you would enjoy but you had no luck on the tirage.

Now you are the naked pet of Frank. In your old life he always had a thing for you but never made a move.

"Hey Guardian Of Destiny, this a mistake. This is not what I wanted, please help me I don't want to live as a pet for the rest of my life. "You internally shouted for attention from the cosmic entity that sent you here.

Seeing no use to create a scandal about your condition as no one would understand or believe any story about a world where people don't become pets once adult, you get on all fours to obey your new master.

"come on Ashley, we don't have all day do your business so we can go see my friends. " Frank tells you.

Business? Wait he can't mean? You think back at your neighbours and his wife peeing in the street. The situation is worse than you expected, in this world it is unthinkable to let a pet use a toilet like a human being. Worse even the reason you are outside is that your bladder is full, nearly bursting.

You wait a little and continue you calls to the G.O.D but unless he intervenes in the next seconds it will be too late.

Seeing no sign of supernatural event it is with great shame that you raise a leg against a tree and empty your bladder. As the long stream of warm golden liquid splashes on the ground at the feet of the tree you are red with shame for doing this humiliating thing.

But a look up changes your perspective. Frank isn't enjoying humiliating you by making you pee outside. If you look closer he doesn't even look that turned on about having you naked on a leash. In this world a human pet peeing outside is a normal occurrence just like a dog doing it would be in your old life. In the same way once you had become a pet it is normal for you to be naked, you are not a sexy girl for him, you are his nice looking pet.

"good girl, now get going! I don't want to be late. " says Frank.

Who are you meeting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)