More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who are you meeting?

Sam and his pet Lucy.

"hey Frank, what took you so long? " asked Sam one of his friends.

You are in his backyard and Lucy one of your good friend that turned 18 recently is wearing a collar and sleeping on the ground at his feet.

"it's Ashley, she took forever to find the right spot to pee." says your master. "so what was it that you wanted to show me?"

"hey dude you won't regret it especially now that you have a pet of your own. " says Sam."but it is a secret so you have to keep it to you or people you trust only."

"Sure, you know you can trust me. Have I ever told on any secrets we shared? " replies Frank.

Sam tickles Lucy under her breaststroke and as she wakes up you say hello to her.

"woof" you say.

Woof ? Holy shift! You just realize it but you haven't said a word since you arrived. Now that you try it seems you can't talk anymore.

You try again asking around what is happening, checking if at least Lucy understands your barking.

"woof woof wooof woof. " gets out of your mouth.

" what's up with her? I thought they liked each other before? " asks Sam.

" I don't know, maybe she's just happy to see a friend. " replies your master." so how about that secret.

"Look ! Lucy it's time for your treat. "he says taking his dick out of his shorts.

" What the fuck dude? I don't want to see your dick ! " says Frank.

" Just wait!" replies his friend.

Lucy looks up and sees the hard dick offered to her. She sniffs it and then begins to lock the end of it like she would a lollipop. Never using her hand she is quickly giving him a passionate blow job.

In little time Sam is cumming in her mouth. As he gets out of her a few splurts of supermarket are landing on her face. She quickly use her wrists to scrap it out and lick it up.

"dude, that's insane! You can make a pet do that just like a girl would? " asks Frank like he never even considered it.

"Yeah, it's an awesome trick. Once she is trained and gets how to do it she will do it anytime you want. It's better than with a girl, no need for months of gifts and dates, better yet she doesn't complain if you cum on her face or make her swallow. " explains Sam.

"How hard is it to train a pet to do that? Aren't you afraid she'll bite you?" asks your master.

"depends on how smart your pet is, and how horns you get her. " says Sam.

" horny ? " asks Frank.

" Yeah the secret is to play with her pussy, before you do it. She'll do anything for you to finish her off. " he replies.

" so want to try this out? "

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)