More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cattie50552 cattie50552

What are you thinking?

You are falling in love with me, Danielle

Rather than have my way with her in this defenseless state, I very much wanted Danielle to throw herself at me with a passion instead. It would be worth the wait to see her turn from willfully obstinate and shrewish to devoted and filled with a passionate desire for me.

I concentrate and form the image of her speaking in my mind's eye saying, "I am in love with you, Arnie." and a few seconds later Danielle said those very words with conviction.

Next, Arnie focused his mind on romantic visions of the two of them holding hands, entwining their arms and kissing passionately. Danielle let out an almost inaudible moan.

Arnie proceeded to imagine more sexually-explicit scenes of he and Danielle naked together, touching, fondling and engaging in foreplay. He imagined scene after scene of seduction between the two of them and was again rewarded by a soft "Oh, yes!" coming from Danielle,

Arnie progressed to scenes of sexual coupling between him and Danielle, fantasies that he had often of her and then Danielle's breathing became audibly heavy.

Then he imagines scenes of post-coital bliss with the two of them in each other's arms whispering the words, "I love you."

Then he focused on Danielle and the thought that she wanted this more than anything. And that she was compelled to bring Arnold into her bed and into her life.

Next, Arnie instructed her to lie down on the bed and go to sleep. He slid the electronic unit into the drawer of her bedside table with the timer set to retransmit those thoughts into her mind for the next 8 hours.

He left the room and thought of the devoted lover that would emerge from that room the following day if the device and his plan worked as he hoped it would.

How did Danielle behave the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)