More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cattie50552 cattie50552

How did Danielle behave the next day?

We went sight-seeing the next day

The next day, we toured the historic district of the town and genuinely enjoyed each other's company. After visiting the last historic home in the area we went walking in a nearby park and Danielle took my hand in hers as we walked along. I took that as a favorable sign. We walked down the sidewalk and looked at the various shops there. We continued holding hands as if it were nothing unusual. Next, she asked me if I wouldn't mind if she stops in at a lingerie store that we saw walking through town.

Danielle still held me by the hand as she looked at various lingerie. I supposed that the other people in the store assumed that we were a couple. Then Danielle held up a light blue babydoll nightie in front of her and asked, "Do you think this would look good on me?"

"Absolutely!" I replied without pause and that made her smile. She selected that and a set of baby blue bra and panties and went off to a changing room. I waited for her in a chair by the dressing rooms imagining her in those revealing outfits and my cock was swelling in my pants.

Finally, she came out and bought both outfits. As we left Danielle handed me her iPhone.

I took it and looked at the phone and was floored to see her wearing one of the lingerie outfits in a selfie snapshot. As I scrolled through, I saw several more images of her in both outfits that she tried on. I scrolled back and forth amazed at the sight of this tall slender blonde in those revealing outfits.

"Let's go back to the hotel and I'll model them for you in person." Danielle offered.

"That would be nice," I replied lamely and she laughed at my awkward response.

We went straight back to her hotel room and Danielle went into the bathroom to put on the first outfit. She stepped out and my eyes almost fell out of my head. The bra and panties outfit looked incredible on her, the light blue against her pale skin and blonde hair. Danielle turned around and modeled the outfit but I was more interested in her body.

"Do you want to see me in the other one now, Arnie?" Danielle queried.

"Sure, Danielle." I started saying but then stopped suddenly. I was astounded when, instead of returning to the bathroom to change into her second. She just stripped off the first outfit and folded it and placed it on the bed as if she was totally oblivious that she was standing there in front of me completely naked and my eyes were popping out of my head drinking in her lovely body.

Danielle put on the second outfit and turned around and modeled for me.

"Oh, that looks great on you too, Danielle. I'm not sure which one I like best. But you would look great in anything. Or nothing at all. Could I see the first one again Danielle?" and again she stripped oblivious to my lecherous stare. God, she had a cute body. Nice firm little ass and breasts that seemed larger on her tall slender frame. And a cute little blonde bush that had me burning of curiosity at the long slender pink slit that must have been hidden in the middle of it.

Danielle again modeled the first outfit for my appreciative stare.

"Hey, Danielle. It looks like there are some little lace bows on your bra and panties that untie. Why don't you show me what those do?" I asked hopefully.

She smiled broadly at me, knowing that I was subtlely asking her to expose her titties and pussy to me. And she decided to do just that, unaware that I had already had a preview of her lovely breasts in between outfit changes.

Danielle untied the lace ribbon on one bra cup and watched my reaction as she did her striptease act just for me. This time she was fully conscious when she lowered the front of one bra cup and exposed the tip of her breast and her swelling pink nipple to me. She placed her hands behind her head and turned her torso to jiggle her breast in front of me. I was like a deer in the headlights staring at her exposed tittie and she was thoroughly enjoying my attention and the exhibitionist thrill of exposing her boob to me.

Next, she untied and opened up the other bra cup and blew me a kiss and she shook both of her partially bare breasts in front of me.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said," I have two more to untie for you, Arnie."

"I know, Danielle. And I'm just dying to see what's under those." I replied.

Danielle climbed up on the bed with her feet planted on the edge of the mattress facing me. She opened her knees until her thighs were open wide before me and she giggled at my hungry stare at the light blue crotch of her panties.

Danielle pursed her lips in a sexy expression as she slowly pulled at one of the two ribbons that held the split crotch of her panties together. Then she stopped and asked, "Should I keep going?"

"Oh, please, Danielle. Show it to me, baby. I have dreamed of seeing you like this so many times."

Then Danielle obediently untied the other bow. Then staring right into my eyes, she used her two forefingers to open up the slit running down the center of her panties.

Danielle exposed her blonde bush to me and I could see the crevice of her sex.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked me.

Then she used those same two fingers to open her blonde fleece-covered outer labia and boldly flashed her pink inner lips at me.

"How's this?" she asked.

"You are so fucking sexy, Danielle. I think that is the cutest pussy I've ever seen. Your pussy lips are adorable!

"Do I look good enough to eat?" Danielle asked boldly.

What was your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)