More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cattie50552 cattie50552

How did Danielle behave the next day?

She invites me to breakfast

I was delighted when Danielle wanted to go out for breakfast the next morning. I was anxious to test how well the thought amplifier had worked on her. I retrieved the box from her bedside table when she went to the restroom.

We had a pleasant lunch and chatted for a time while waiting for our food to be served. Meanwhile, I was experimenting with Danielle to see if I could control her the way I had hoped to. And I wanted to see if she showed any new romantic interest in me.

I activated the black box as I focused my mind and thought of Danielle 's name to assure that I could manipulate her mind selectively.

<drop your napkin, Danielle >

<drop your napkin again, Danielle >

Danielle awkwardly complied both times, and both times made a face like Oh I'm such a clutz.

<slide off your shoe and rub your foot against my calf under the table, Danielle >

"Oh I'm sorry did I kick you?" Danielle apologized.

<touch your left breast with your right hand, Danielle >

I couldn't help but look as Danielle's hand obediently patted her left breast through her blouse. My attention was drawn again to her cute tits and I caught myself staring.

<don't notice me looking at you, Danielle> I thought quickly and continued undressing her with my eyes.

<think about you and me dating Danielle >

As quickly as I formed the thought I heard Danielle ask, "Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Oh, I certainly do!" I replied and smiled looking into her eyes and trying to avoid staring at her tits again and getting caught.

Just then our food came and we ate.

Sitting there after breakfast, I willed Danielle to slowly grow more and more aroused.

"Hmmm" I heard Danielle coo under her breath and looked over at her and smiled.

"Would you like to date me, Arnold?" Danielle asked as if the saying released a great tension,

"I would love to, Danielle," I replied, adding, "I think you're really cute and I enjoy being with you."

"Oh, I'm so glad!" Danielle blurted out and then laughed at her own revealing enthusiasm.

She hoped her hardening nipples did not show through her blouse or that I would somehow guess that she was getting wet between her legs. But soon Danielle couldn't stand to bear her unquenched desire any longer. She unbuttoned her blouse and did one of those amazing moves that women do to remove their bras with their clothes still on.

Danielle spoke your name and when you turned, she took hold of her shirt and held it open in front to bare her perfect breasts to me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Your tits are gorgeous, Danielle! I've ALWAYS wanted to see them."

"I've always wanted to show them to you." This tall blonde vixen replied and continued, "Why don't we go somewhere private and there is something else you might enjoy seeing."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)