More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

You Have Changed The World

As you leave the lab you decide to go somewhere public to release the nanos. You pick a spot in the middle of a major city so they will spread fast. You eat lunch knowing they should have infected everyone for a few miles in just a few hours.

"Anything else, sir?" the waitress asks.

To test if everything is working you tell the cute Japanese waitress, "Get under the table bitch and give me a blow job," thanks to the nanos she complies without a word.

"Deeper, cunt! Fuck your face on my cock, slut. From now on you will offer every customer the pleasure of face fucking you!" she starts struggling but as she gags manages to swallow it. She cries as she bobs her head up and down the length. Helping her you start pounding her face after grabbing the back of her ponytail.

"Damn dude how is that happening?" a guy in a booth behind you asks.

"It's as simple as asking now. You will hear soon on the news, but every woman will do anything asked from now on." you tell him.

"Shit, come here and suck my cock you with the blue hair," he says to a girl at the sushi bar. She had a lot of tattoos and was dressed slutty already. From now on you will let every guy that face of yours, you whore," he says as he slams his cock into her throat. You both take time to use the two girls.

"Shit I need to see that ass turn around bitch," the cook says. He comes around and spreads her cheeks and starts fucking it without lube. You all can hear her muffled screams as he plunges in to the base.

"Hey, cunt, I need to see your ass too" you say. "Hey I need someone to take a video of this," the cooks grab their phone. You tell the camera about the new rules. You tell them the first thing was that no longer could a woman say no and that With the Nanos the women couldn't be permanently damaged in any way," leaving out that you added some mental suggestion to them.

"Hey, cunt, show the guys your holes and tell us how much you want us to fuck you as hard as we can!"

"Please guys fill my slutty holes," she says through the saliva covering her face. You roughly shove your fist up to the wrist into her ass. She screams and you ask if you can shove another to prove your point.

"Yes sir shove another hand up my ass," she says through her tears. You have to really slam it to get it in alongside the other but soon you are punching both fists together in and out of her asshole. Using both hands you pull and start gaping her ass for the camera.

"So, guys this slut was an anal virgin now look at her. This is just to show you how fun the world can be from now on,"

You have them upload it and leave the two girls to them. They are shoving large beer bottles in their asses betting who can fit the most as you leave to find your next victim.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)