More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Walk In The Park

Taking a stroll after lunch, you go through the park nearby. You spot two hot girls running together, "come over here girls," you say as they jog by.

"What do you want?" the blonde asks in a bitchy tone not thinking about why she stopped even. She was perfect and had tight abs and a gym body.

"Well I was going to just have some fun but now i want to teach you a lesson," you say.

"Let's just go, this dude is an asshole," the brunette says. She was petite and had smaller tits and a tight ass.

"Shut both your mouths, first drop to your knees and I want you blondie to suck on my asshole. You can suck my cock, cunt. Swallow everything you whores" as you release yourself into them, you can't believe how good it feels to humiliate them. They cry as they swallow. After you facefuck the brunette and have the blonde tongue your ass till you cum in the cute brunette.

"Come this way you dirty whores I have just the place for you," you lead them over to the edge of the park to where you know there is a homeless camp.

"Okay let's set you bitches up with your lesson," you say.

"Okay, cunts from now on you're going to be doing some community service. The first rule is you will from now on offer yourself to every homeless guy. You are addicted to cum, so no matter what hole they cum in you will eat it after. The more you feel disgusted the more you will ask for more. You will tell the guys that they should be rougher with you whenever they ask if you've had enough or if you're okay,"

You watch for a bit as they go and beg for the homeless guys' cum. As they are face fucked, guys start manhandling their bodies. They end up on a park bench with their throats getting rammed as their asses and pussies are brutally fucked. When their asses are dripping sperm they beg to suck the cum from each other. Instead, the guys start shoving their hands in and scooping the cum out to shove their hands into their throats covered with the dirty cum from their assholes.

"Is this hard enough, you cunts?" you hear one ask.

"No, please more, we need it harder," the blonde responds since only her mouth is empty at the moment. They grab a whiskey bottle and jam it in her ass.

"Like that you fucking whore?" he asks.

"Pleases harder" she begs as they slam it all the way in and out of her loose cunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)