More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

side chapter in the restaurant

"Hey, he said we can stretch any whole right? I want to see this fucking Asian girl's nipples stretched out with chops sticks." the customer says. he had always wanted to really fuck a girl's tits and figured why not try out her nipple. he grabs her breast tight and a chopstick in and she screams as he inserts the 1st deep in her nipple . it had stetched and made a hole right in the center stretching the nipple he takes time to fuck her a little bit with the 1st chopstick before he gets the 2nd the 3rd keeps on working at it till he has more dozen stuffed up her tit. he yanks them out then start her breast fucking it like a flesh light.

blue hair girl hadn't been forgotten she had been being helped by the cook. helping him with his little Asian girl decides to have some fun with her he pulls out the beer bottles that they had shoved into her perfect ass. he sees the wide gape and decides to start fisting it again. Soon he has double fisted it with both arms up to the elbows deep in her.

"Let's see this ass really open up" he told her. an pushes harder

"yes please help me stretch my little ass" she says since the instructions are still in place. he gets excited and without concern for her he presses his hands together and pushes out his elbows to open her up wide. He roughly fucks into her poor ass and twists his arms in her for a bit and after reaming her out like that for a while he sits her ass around the stool and forces the stool deep up her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)