More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

So which way should you go?

You Go With Your Perverted Brother

"Heading out without me, Niichan?" A voice calls out.

You're stopped in tracks by a sharp pain on your rear. Smack. You jump in place instinctively, unable to suppress a yelp. You turn around, rubbing your bottom. Red faced, you turn around to glare at him.

"Stop that. Can't you go one morning without being so Ecchi!?" You say.

"Sure. I can." He laughs. Behind him, your younger sister Kiko waves good bye to your mother and closes the front door. Kiko is Hiki's (your brother) twin sister. Once the door is closed, without warning, he reaches under your skirt and grabs your pussy. "I would if you didn't like it, but you get so wet every time!"

You shriek, and bat his hands away. Now the blush on your face a sea of red. He just laughs and walks off, Kiko chuckles slightly, walking a step behind him. You try to say something, but the audacity of the act cuts off your ability to speak. All you can do is stand there, looking down with your arms crossed and knees together.

Besides, what is there to say? He's right. Your panties are getting damper and damper by the second.

Quite the strange relationship, huh?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)