More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spentbob spentbob

What do you do?

You're too shocked to resist

You're too shocked to resist as the punky red-head mashes her lips against yours and deftly rubs your cock with her cold hand, grinding your dick between her smooth palm and your hot stomach as her skilled probing fingers play with your balls.
She breaks the kiss and stares at you, smiling. She briefly releases your now stiff dick, and quickly unbuttons your pants with one practiced hand. As your pants slide down to your knees, she wraps her cold hand around your cock again, flicks her long red bangs out of her face revealing a pair of spookily intense pale green eyes, and says -
"No fight in you at all, huh?"

Then she pushes you back against the wall with her non dick stroking hand and slams her mouth against yours, making you bang your head painfully against the bricks. You open your mouth in a grunt of pain and she invades it with her hard, wet, pointy little tongue as she grabs the back of your neck and forces your mouth even more firmly against hers. She rubs her crotch against your thigh and her hard, pert boobs against your arm as she pumps your dick rough and fast, hard enough that it actually hurts a little, like her kissing. Painful though it might be, it's certainly turning you on - if this punk minx keeps this up for even a little longer, you're going to blow.

What's going on here? Are you really getting your dick beat and your face sucked off by a sexy, leather clad punk girl in broad daylight in the middle of the street? What kind of a "game" have you been invited to play? She slides the hand on your neck up onto the back of your head, twines your hair in her fingers and yanks your head back so she can kiss and bite your neck, all the while beating your dick like she was trying to pull it off, and you realize you are just seconds from cumming.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)