More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by velios velios

What do you do?

Cum buckets

She bites down on your neck hard enough for it to hurt a little, and her hand flies up and down the shaft of your cock with a vicelike grip and tremendous speed.

You hear someone moaning softly, and with a start realize it's you. Your head spins as the punk girl works her way up to your ear. She alternates between light kisses and brutal nips, her breath blowing into your ear from up close.

You feel your knees buckling as your orgasm builds; her hand squeezes hard as if to milk all cum out of your cock. She drops her other hand down to cup the head of your cock and whispers into your ear fiercely. "Cum. Now!"

You explode into the palm of her hand while the other hand continues to wring every last drop of cum out of you. Each time your cock spurts out a load of cum into her waiting palm, your legs seem to get shakier, and as soon as you finish, you collapse into a sitting position on the ground.

The punk girl looks down at you in triumph. "Well, aren't you a quick-shooter."

She holds up her cupped hand, which now has a handful of your cum, with more dripping off of it. "You sure came a lot though. And it's so thick too." She bursts out laughing.

What does she do next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)