More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by velios velios

What does she do next

"Offers" you a "job"

She squats down in front of you, one hand still filled with your load of jizz. While you sit, still in a post-orgasm daze, she begins speaking.

"I'm not sure if you were told exactly what goes on in there," she gestures to the building behind her, "but I'll summarize it for you. Sex fights. Battle fucks. The winner has a chance to go on, and maybe win some serious money."

She pauses. "So you can see that you'd have no hope of winning anything in there. Any of those girls would eat you alive. I'm guessing you still need the money though, so here's what we'll do: you'll be my practice dummy, and I'll pay you."

"All you have to do is try not to cum, and I'll practice my techniques on you. As an incentive not to cum, I'll punish you whenever I think you came too quickly." She laughs. "That might be pretty often for you. So, how about it? You need the money right? Unless you're too scared."

You've come to your senses by then, and you bristle at the mockery in her tone. You don't want to back down now, and besides, you really do need the money. "I'll take it," you snap.

She smiles wickedly. "Good. I'm Sasha. And you..." She pauses, but continues before you can say your name. "...Have just earned your first punishment." You blink in confusion. "I said if you came too fast for my liking, I'd punish you. Well, that last little orgasm of yours qualifies."

What is she planning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)