More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spentbob spentbob

What do you do?

Give as good as you're getting!

You're still not sure what's going on here, but if she wants to play, why not play. You grab hold of her hair as hard as she has yours and yank it back, then lock her mouth in a kiss, your tongues battling for superiority. Pushing from the wall, you manage to her back a step then spin around and shove forward, so she's now the one pinned to the bricks.

She doesn't let up on her work on your dick, but as you kiss you slip a hand down the front of her pants and search out her hard little bud of a clit.

She breaks the kiss and swears happily, and you take the opportunity to bury your face in her neck and bite gently at it - if she was doing it to you, it must be something she likes. Your hunch pays off, and she's soon jacking you off at a more restrained pace as you work her towards an O of her own.

"Agh, holy shit! Nooo!" she swears as her orgasm hits her and she soaks her pants and your hand with girl cum. Her knees give way and she slides, gasping down the wall. What the hell was all that about?

"That was pathetic, Sahsa," you hear a voice say, and turn to see the goth girl from school leaning against the doorpost, "If you ever want your own room, you'll have to do a lot better than that."

Sasha moans and slowly gets to her feet, using the wall for support.

"As for you," says the stunning goth, turning to you and giving you an appraising glance, "Well, you've surprised me so far. Let's see if you can continue to do so."

She walks through the doors and into the dark interior of the building without another word and, wondering what you are getting yourself into, you hurry after her.

You follow the raven haired beauty along shadowy corridors, towards a set of double doors, pink and padded. Rose always seemed a little kooky, and there's a few wild rumors about her, but you never suspected her to be involved in anything like this.. whatever this is.

On the other side of the doors is a large, dark, dusty room. In the middle of it, lit by spot lights, is what looks like a boxing ring, only smaller. it's about the size of three double beds, and is surrounded by ropes. The goth girl vaults easily over the ropes into the ring, and you nervously follow her, climbing over more awkwardly. She stares at you levely, a hint of a cruel smile at the corner of her beautiful mouth as she stretches out her arms and cracks her knuckles.

"Okay. Here are the rules of our game. The first to cum, loses. The winner gets to take either the money - "

She nods at a closed briefcase by the side of the ring -

" - or the loser."

She points to a sinister table by the wall, covered with straps, chains and bondage toys.

"My name in the ring is the Black Rose," she says, smiling, "Do you think you can remember that?"

"Sure," you say, nervously.

"Good, because when I win, I'm going to make you scream it all night long," she smirks.

Jesus, you think, how are you going to resist her...and before you can think anything more, as you're still waiting for a signal for this "fight" to begin, she's launched herself off the ropes and takes a dizzyingly high leap through the air towards you...

Think fast!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)